Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Flickr

Here is a link to my flickr Account



Flickr is an awesome website! I have sevral photos on my flickr page and these can be seen by clicking on the link above or checking out my slideshow on my Home page!

The main thing that sets flickr apart from all the other image upload sites is the quality of the images!

Its a handy website to know about!

Interestingness

This is how flickr likes to grade the images that are uploaded. The grade is baised on how interesting the image is. This allows users to find the better images that people have elected to be intersting.

1 comments:

Megan said...

hey nice photos =]


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger