Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Del.icio.us



This week we looked at delicious and the things that this website offered.

We found that this webpage allowed the users to bookmark sites that the user was interested in. This was an interesting way of finding all types of interesting, random and unusal webpages.

I think this website is awesome. I am very fond of using bookmarks but i find it hard because i am always switching between computers. Delicious saves my book marks online so that i can use my bookmarks on any computer! It will be really cool when i want to show my mates things and i dont have to remember the web adress just my log in and password!

Here is a link to my bookmarks on Del.icio.us.. Go on have a look I know u want to.

Here are some links that I found quite interesting from delicious

Designm.ag This website isnt for everyone but I love using brushes in photoshop so I found this page totally awesome!

I-am-bored A cool website of games and cool things you can do when you are bored!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger