Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Google and Google to Blogger

Week 2
we had a closer look at google and what google had to offer



I was aware that some of these features were available to access through Google. I am a regular user of the Google search engine, image and map searches. Ive never really taken the time to really have a good look at the cool features that Google have.

Gmail -
I have only used Gmail checking emails for my brother, I never really explored much. I did like the features that Gmail did offer but has loads of stuff that was cool but i wouldn't use. One thing i really do like is the ability to be able to chat with other contacts through the browser. The only other thing i have seen like this is Face book. I would possibly use the Calender in Gmail and i like that you can subscribe to other calenders as well i think it would be really handy and a good way to sync calenders with someone else. i do think that Gmail is becoming much more popular and is quickly overtaking Hotmail.

Google Maps -
i think this is an awesome feature i think soon that GPS Should use Google Maps. i like that the have the different views of the streets and my favorite part is the satelite view which enables us to see a photo of the location.

Google Videos -
I've never seen this feature before but thought it was really cool. Google Videos allow users to upload videos to share with friends and everyone else who is interested.

Overall i think google is awesome i use the search engine I have always used google and i have found that no other search engine has ever matched Google.


Google to Blogger test

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger