Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Monday, March 23, 2009

I have stuffed up!!

grr I am really annoyed. I tried uploading a cool background on my blog.. but when I changed it back it then changed some of my information! arrhhhh

I guess when they suggest you backup your background there is a reason behind it lol.

It ended up being a simple adjustment to some settings!

May i also suggest that when we are looking at changing our templetes we read the comments that other users have posted as it is likely they had the same problem lol!

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Its ok! ive fixed it up! Woo!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger