Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Layout!.... Again

Ok New Assesment calls for a cooler Template, So i went to the effort and scoured many webpages looking for a simple template that would suit my new totally awesome theme.

When looking for things for my Webages I was looking at some old assignments and found this image that I did in photography and thought it was perfect for the theme I wanted to create. Ive also used this image as my Website header as I really like it and i wanted it to act as a logo.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger