Welcome!

This is my awsome blog.. My name is Kimmy and when I grow up I want to be a Graphic Desginer.. which is partly the reason im studinying it at Chales Sturt Uni. hehe Im going to be posting all sorts of stuff soo have a looksy.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MPI104 Overveiw

This is my final blog entry for MPI104, Its an overveiw of what i have learnt in the 6 mths that i have been doing this subjects for.

Have i learned Much?
of course i have learned lots of differnt things. at the time you think they wont be relevent but this subjects really gives you an overveiw of the internet and the services that are avaliable to us to use. Sometimes they are filled with ads but we learn to deal. Its amazing how fast the internet has became apart of our life and this really shows us how we can embrace this.

Im really interested in learning about the web and after I have finished uni i would like to get into web desgin because I really quite enjoy it. My favorite thing was of corse buidling the web pages but sometimes found the programs a little resrictive.

I use facebook alot and i thought it was awesome! and it is but there are other websites that can do the things soo much better. They may not be able to do everything facebook can but they certinly try.

I liked using Flickr I like uploading picture to share. Not many people know i have a flickr account and this is a major flaw to the plan. I disliked it to because you didnt have an update of who was uploading but then Learning about feeds I found this was an awesome tool and along with flikr im going to be using rss feeds. Now I need to find some awesome feeds.

Ftp was interesting as I have always wanted to upload a webage but have never had the knowledge on how. Now i do.

As annoying as the blog is I think it was fun aswell as we all had a little bit of space to write in. im not a fan of blogging as I dont know what to write about but I have found that once u get started its more easier.

Delicious,i never got into it much but I think it is a cool idea! I dont really have that many websites that I have favored. But if I had alot of them or used many differnt computers often I could see the usefullness. One thing i really disliked was that everyone could see what you favored. i dont know exaclty why this bothers me. it just does.

Thankyou for the oppertunity to learn
Im Out... Will i get an extra mark if i say you were an awesome Teacher!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger